From 2012 – 2018, Museum of Contemporary Art Santa Barbara (MCASB) programmed year-long exhibitions and events at a satellite location at Hotel Indigo Santa Barbara, a boutique art hotel that combines historic Santa Barbara architecture and a sleek modern style. Functioning as an extension of the Museum, the MCASB satellite site offered world-class exhibitions and public programs to hotel guests and a larger segment of the community—free of charge.
121 State Street, Santa Barbara CA, 93101
MCASB Satellite @Hotel Indigo SB
How to reach
- Andy Coolquitt: …i need a hole in my head
- Shift, Stretch, Expand: Everyday Transformations
- Magic Mountain
- The Vastness is Bearable
- Limuw: An Ode to the Sea
- Open House
- Opening Reception | Andy Coolquitt
- Temporary/Contemporary performance by Weslie Ching
- Under the Sun MCASB: Member Community Celebration!
- Temporary/Contemporary by Weslie Ching: MCASB Satellite @ Hotel Indigo
- Temporary/Contemporary by Weslie Ching MCASB: Satellite @ Hotel Indigo
- Shift, Stretch, Expand: Everyday Transformations – MCASB Satellite @ Hotel Indigo
- Shades of Blue: MCASB Summer Member Party!
- Magic Mountain: Opening Reception
- 2nd Saturdays Art Walk: Student-led Tour, Science Talk, and Happy Hour