We are delighted to reopen our doors to the public starting Thursday, October 22, 2020, and invite you to experience our current exhibition Genevieve Gaignard, Outside Looking In.
We are following public health guidelines as advised by the CDC and County of Santa Barbara to ensure the safety of visitors and staff. Here’s how it works:
Admission: FREE for all!
Reduced hours: Thursday - Sunday, 11 am - 3 pm.
Scheduling your visit: All visitors, including members, are required to make an appointment online at least 24 hours in advance of your visit. Appointments will be timed and attendance will be limited to allow for proper physical distancing between guests.
The day of your visit: We have new safety procedures in place! Our staff is required to wear face coverings and will be working hard to keep our museum clean with our increased sanitation procedures.
For the safety of everyone at MCASB, all guests are required to:
- Wear a face covering that covers your nose and mouth at all times while in the museum (required for all guests age 2+).
- Maintain a safe distance from other guests (6 feet minimum). If you enter with a small number of guests, you may stay together.
- Only visit if you are well. If you have a fever, cough, sore throat, or any other CoVid-19 symptoms, we ask you to please stay home. If a staff member notices that you, or any member of your party, exhibit any symptoms of CoVid-19, we will not be able to allow entry to the Museum.
- Leave your bags, backpacks, and personal items, such as water bottles, at home, or in your vehicle, to prevent passing items to and from staff. Backpacks, large bags, and water bottles are not allowed in the Museum, and we will be unable to hold them for you at the front desk.
- As always, refrain from touching any of the art on display.
Questions? If you require assistance booking your appointment or have general questions about your visit please email us at email@example.com.